- Trip GradeEasy
- Trip StyleTour
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Domestic Flight
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size04 - 16
- Max Altitude3,840 M
About Jeep Drive Tour to Upper Mustang
Jeep drive tour offering the luxurious visit to the medieval domains of Upper Mustang is intended for the travelers who prefer comfortable and easy tours instead of hectic treks. The jeep drive tour in Upper Mustang takes you through the charismatic landscapes of the parched valleys, pleasant towns, and delightful mountain views. The key features of this region are pristine natural beauty, views notorious Himalayan ranges, rich Tibetan culture and medieval Buddhist monasteries and stupas. Chooser Cave, Ghar Gompa, Lo-Manthang, Tsarang Monastery and Chungi Cave are the famous destinations of Upper Mustang. The arid landscapes and blue skies alongside unbound natural beauty are bound to sweep away your heart. April to August and September to November are the best season to explore upper Mustang.
Jeep Drive Tour in Upper Mustang is specially and perfectly designed for visitors who wish to witness the ancient place without having to hike all the way up to the destination, either due to lack in time or if they have difficulties in walking. Upper Mustang situated in the northwest frontier bordering Tibet is one of the most traveled sites in Nepal. As Upper Mustang is also known as “the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal”, the place holds a huge significance as it consists of one of the oldest monasteries and caves waiting to be explored. The dynamic sceneries of the arid valleys, picturesque villages and an off-road trip along the barren ridges and eroded cliffs leaves the travelers completely awestruck. Jeep Drive Tour in Upper Mustang takes you to stunning valleys through deep canyons, also passing across moraine valleys providing visitors a chance to experience the remarkable ethnic Tibetan cultures and their hospitality.
Jeep Drive Tour in Upper Mustang journey begins with a relaxing trip to Kathmandu where we will explore the historical sites of the capital city. The bustling city of Kathmandu is renowned for its ancient culture, art, monuments, and temples. After a laid-back day at Kathmandu, we prepare ourselves to accomplish the very first destination of our journey to Upper Mustang, Pokhara. A comfortable flight/drive to Pokhara will take you to the rolling green hills along a clear sunny sky. Journey to Upper Mustang fascinates the trekkers with its thrilling flight over the arid valleys, astounding panoramic view of the mountain vistas including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna Nilgiri, and many more Alps. Apart from that, the trekkers searching for a spiritual enlightenment are highly charmed by the ancient customs and monasteries. The main highlights of the Upper Mustang Trip include Chooser Cave, Ghar Gompa, Lo-Mangthang, Tsarang Monastery, and Chungsi cave. The most favorable season to visit Upper Mustang is April to August and September to November when the skies are clear for the perfect view and traveling is much easier.
Index Adventure provides you with a reasonable yet wonderful package in order to make your travel comfortable and memorable. Index Adventure has grown through years of experience, providing its clients with safety, efficiency, enthusiasm, and attendance. We have a team of driven and dedicated experts who put in their creativity and training in satisfying the clients in any way possible. Index Adventure is committed to providing its clients with quality services and to meet their every requirement. We have an extensive range of packages and offers for every type of trek and tours.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu (1,350 m).
- Day 2:Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Trip meeting
- Day 3:Fly/Drive to Pokhara | 6 to 7 hrs.
- Day 4:Fly to Jomsom (2,720 m) | 20 min and Drive to Ghami Village (3,510m) | 5 to 6 hrs.
- Day 5:Drive to Lo-Manthang (3,840 m) | 2 to 3 hrs.
- Day 6:Lo-Manthang exploration day.
- Day 7:Drive back to Chhuksang Village (2,980 m) | 4 to 5 hrs.
- Day 8:Drive back to Jomsom (2,720 m) | 3 to 4 hrs.
- Day 9:Fly to Pokhara (840 m) | 15 to 20 min
- Day 10:Fly/Drive to Kathmandu (1,340 m).
- Day 11:Final Departure to International Airport.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with a private vehicle.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Flight ticket ( Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara) with airport pickup and drop and airport tax included.
- Jomsom -Lo-mangtang -Jomsom By Jeep Drive
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), special Upper Mustang permit, Government tax & official expenses.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- Sleeping bag & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from a mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).